Wednesday 13 June 2012

People You've Got To Be With!

This Earth is filled with AWESOME people! So, I won't make this Corny, cheesy or cliché.
Assumption Iloilo is filled with talented, smart and sporty people. But what I want to single-mention is the AWESOME PEOPLE.
These awesome people are my friends. Yeah, theyre weird at times but I wouldn't know what to do without them!
They make everyday in school fun, crazy, weird, random, awkward...
Though we may have different interests , we respect each other's opinions on things even if it's not a positive one. Like, from our group I love One Direction and one who loves Justin Bieber... We would sometimes say some pretty weird things about each other's idols but we respect that because theyre not You and they have their own opinions and perspective towards stuff YOU like.
Yes, I'm positive that these people are RANDOM.
We're pretty awesome, believe me.

I accept, I'm weird, I'm random, I'm crazy. Sometimes I'm giddy and sometimes I'm serious. Sometimes I'm crazy but sometimes I'm calm.

I love my friends!

These are the people You've got to be with!

WOOHOO! LOUIS TOMLINSON, EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment