Tuesday 12 June 2012

Current Obsession

Everyone has a obsession that they cannot control. It can be material things, food, clothing, books, games and even on celebrities.
So my current obsession started during the summer.
During the summer, my hobbies were reading the stories on wattpad, posting my own stories and locking myself in my room everyday.
I kept searching for new stories like romances, comedy and fan fictions. Since I found very little stories of my interest, I checked my friends' profiles if they have stories and I tried reading the story of one my friends which was a One Direction Fan fiction about Harry Styles. (XD)
I never knew that after reading the story that contained at least 50+ chapters, I would become obsessed by the band.
Until now, Im super addicted or obsessed, wait no, not obsessed but dedicated.

-HEHEHEHE! Super short blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment