Saturday 29 September 2012

The Saddest Weekend. . .

This weekend has been... crap.

Let me tell you about it.

Yesterday, Saturday, I stayed up until 12-2AM working on my Journalism project and social studies research paper. Don't judge me. I have a habit of doing things in the last minute and it's something I should get rid of.

The depression adds up when my favorite couple split up.


RIP Payzer. 

Liam Payne and Danuielle Peazer are NO MORE. :(
For me this is one of the couples I admire the most. They've been together for 2 years. They met when One Direction were contestants in the x-factor and Danielle was a dancer. They dated in 2010 and after 2 long years of Liam's happy relationship... it ended.
It broke the heart of directioners everywhere.

Its ok if you dont care.

I didnt at first but this may be the saddest weekend this year.

I know Im exaggerating but... Hey, I'm not lying. This is one of the most realistic relationships in the celebrity world.

2 normal people meet. The guy's a contestant and the girl's a dancer. They fall inlove and the next thing you know it, it ends.



The video belongs to the respective owner, Becky MJ96 from youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment