Monday 3 September 2012

Hair Twit-Twats

Im sure most of us girls just LOVE to do different twit-twats on our hair. I have to admit, Im one of those.

One of my superultramegabestfriend, Celina, told me to visit a site called The Beauty Department because she said it has so many cool, fashionable, pretty things.

Yeah, I did and the 1st night I visited it, I didn't dare to leave my laptop. There are so many pretty do's and other stuff but I guess my eyes were glued on the hairstyles since I enjoy doing hair twit-twats on my sister's hair and sometimes my own.

I grabbed some photos from The Beauty Department to show their pretty hairstyles!

Perfect for school and other occasions.




This is REALLY pretty. Why?
I adore braids So much! Im not a braiding expert but I enjoy them because it's like 'Art' on someones head!
Like tattoos! Their art but on the body while braiding is art on someone head!
That didnt sound right, did it?
anyway, if you wanna see the full tutorial, I'll have the links at the bottom so it wont be a hassle for you ;)







Go for a Lady Gaga hairstyle or a ballerina look.
Whichever look you choose, you'll look neat and tidy!
The Braid but is actually perfect for ballerinas. I recommend it though.
I



Another pretty hairstyle I tried but it didnt end well.
But isnt it pretty?
It may look simple on the top picture but it requires alot of effort, really. I tried on my sister's hair and since her hair is straight and long it would 'Pisik' or fall out of place no matter how many hair pins I use.
If your a patient person, you should try this.
But since Im not patient sometimes, I easily give up (Lol?)






BOOM! I know a lot of girls would like to try the new hairstyle, 'Dip Dye'. But in our case, the ACnistas case, we can't because the school's SOP is 'NO HAIR DYE'. They helping us live out the saying 'Simplicity is truth'. How I love my school....

ANYWAY. Those who are interested in dip dye, this will come in handy since you use CHALK, not DYE. But it looks like dye, huh? More info. at the bottom later




This is not a hair twit twat but LOOK HOW COOL THAT IS! ISNT IT JUST AWESOME?? Plaid naild are so cool. Another Beauty department magic :D


HOLA! Here are the Links.

The Braid Parade - http://thebeautydepartment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/TBDbraidparade1.jpg

Heart Braid - http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/06/the-heart-braid/#more-6773

Chalk Dye - http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/01/chalk-it-up/#more-5255



DISCLAIMER

All photos and links belong to the beautydepartment.com
I OWN NOTHING!


No comments:

Post a Comment