Thursday 22 November 2012

Kids Reading Pictured Books... My thoughts.

Somehow, I find it annoying when kids read books with pictures and react like they're reading a Hunger Games novel.

Like they read a really short sentence and they like squeak and squeal... Bleh!

They read books like those and react too much. ? Wow.

Either it's just really annoying or my patience is just cut really short... Or it's just short.

Or I just don't get along well with kids. Or I just dont like them...

Like my sister reading a book titled 'Save The White Whale' and she's laughing too much like ''What's so funny about saving a whale?''

If your reading a book like 'The Hunger Games' or a Sophie Kinsela book, I'd understand but...THAT? Seriously.

When she looks at me and tells me like it's a good book and its so 'funny' Im like:

Tumblr_ltr7va6zlw1ql1nyx_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/17074589/via/shutupndskate

No comments:

Post a Comment