Monday 16 July 2012

Introducing Me! :D

No one would really care if I did this post but I'll do it anyway!
I posted like 9 blogs already without any introduction of myself, though no one would really care about it....

SO!  Im FAYE FRANCENE S. TICAO but most of you already know that -_-


TREE HUGGER
Im 13, being wild, being free but always hungry. NO JOKE. Im always hungry, I eat like a pig....
I go to Assumption Iloilo and this blog is mainly for my Journalism class but I dont know whether Sir Gerano already visited it. This is the page where you'll find me blogging about random things. By random I mean THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO MAIN TOPIC.

I love to read on wattpad or ACTUAL books whatever captures my interest. Im a very fickle person. My decisions/interests changes very fast depending on my mood or the environment Im in but... yeah, thats that.

Me and my CLASSMATES during the photo awarding
ceremony where I got 8th place :) 
Umm, ok. I majorly, intentionally, very dedicatedly LOVE photography! I love it so much as a hobby and I'd consider it as my talent. I may not have the best pictures taken but yeah, I love it 100%. I can say Im very dedicated to it and as you can see on one of my past blogs that I've written something about my experiences being in the photo class and I'd like to say this now... I miss being in one. It's actually a 3-4 hour class without any breaks so that pretty much explains the butt cramps you'll get. I wanted to start on advance photography but school just opened and my dad said its just a hobby and I could continue it ANYTIME but I should make school my no. 1 priority right now.

What else....

Yeah! I like to write stories. I always have my mind flooded with ideas on new plots and topics but I couldnt even finish one story. So that's sad.

There are things that I did in the past that I didnt continue on pursuing now. Like swimming and badminton... I do pretty well in swimming on the average scale but since I didnt continue it, I didnt improve that much and same thing with badminton. So let's just say Im not very sporty but I love sports, I find it challenging in fun though I can't even focus on one particular sport.

ONE MORE! I like to try something new. And yes, photography is something new I tried and Im starting to love it more and more as I try to explore my camera and changing different angles while taking the pictures but I have one problem regarding to photography... CONFIDENCE.

Which brings me to my personality...

I always lack confidence and Im very insecure. Im always intimidated by the people around me thinking that their better than me and that Im such an amateur at a certain thing and stuff like that. Im very self-conscious, always wondering or always caring about what other people say about me which brings me back to lack of confidence.

Im very shy yet very talkative and loud, I laugh alot everytime Im with my group of friends and yes we're very loud and weird. There are times where I could be serious and not wanting to talk so dont mind me when that time comes because whatever your telling me, I'll be listening :)

You can always talk to me about certain things. I can listen but Im not very good with advices, there I admit. But yes... thats me. Thats that.
Some things are private and not worthy to be on the internet ;)

PLEASE CONTINUE CHECKING OUT MY BLOG! :)
my other one pretty much has a TOPIC. Mainly about photography XDDD Yeah, Im so obsessed. NO! Im dedicated ;)

 LINK:
http://nopeimdedicated.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment